A few ramblings about knitting, mainly vintage stuff and other bits and bobs

Thursday 1 January 2015

Birthday Sharing


Happy New Year Lovelies and thank for your support since I opened the shop in February. To celebrate my birthday on the 13th I am giving everyone a discount of 25% on anything for the whole of January. You can use the coupon as many times as you like and I plan on adding lots more patterns, both downloads and originals so there is bound to be something that you like. I might even get round to adding some sewing patterns.

Just use the discount code
BIRTHDAYSALE25 at the checkout and please pass this offer on to anyone you think might be interested.

Pretty Old Patterns

2 comments:

  1. Thank you - just ordered three patterns
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you. More is being added everyday so be sure to pop back later to see if anything grabs your attention

      Delete